10,000 Litre Capacity Self Bunded Double Lined Fuel Tank
The largest of our BLOC Range tanks designed for maximum fuel storage. This large but portable self bunded fuel storage tank has a rectangular footprint that offers flexible solutions on site whilst delivering maximum volume storage capacity.
This tank is great for the operator that relies more on heavy machinery and equipment operations for everyday use. Larger storage capacity ensures the ability to refuel working vehicles and equipment regularly without the need for constant call-outs from your fuel distributor to refill your main fuel storage unit.
Double wall containment with our self bunded system ensures all environment compliance for on-site refuelling.
Each Bloc tank is manufactured with 5mm internal steel tanks with 3mm external steel linings. Also have multiple forklift pockets to ensure ease of access and manoeuvrability, as well as lifting eyes to each corner.
Tank Volume: 11,500 litres
Safe Fill Level: 10,000 litres
Tank Length: 6,058 cm
Tank Width: 2,438 cm
Tank Height: 1,294 cm
Tank Weight: 4,443 Kg
- Designed to AS1940
- Built to AS1692, CAT-3
- Baffled internally
- Curve Roof Finish for better weather durability
- Skid tray base for tilt tray loading
- The tanks ISO footprint allows ease of transport and transfer with all carriers.
- Tanks can be stacked three high empty and two high full to maximise storage space
- Fork lift pockets and certified ISO tie down/lifting points at each corner
- Self bunded double-wall construction. 5mm internal steel tank with 3mm external steel lining.
- Colour standard is white
- Set of statutory signage
BLOC 10,000 Standard Tank Fittings
- Lockable inspection/fitting chamber with gas filled support hinge
- 1 x 2 inch Fill Port with Camlock Male Tanker hose filler c/w Dust Cap connection
- 1 x 2 inch Fill Port with filter
- 3 x 1.5 inch Suction Port
- 2 x 1 inch Suction Port
- 2 x 2 inch Suction Port
- 2 x 1.5 inch Return Port
- 1 x Air breather vents and fittings supplied c/w dust filter fitting
- 2 x Anodized dipstick, one for fuel dip, one for interstitial dip
- 1 x Set of statutory signage
- All prices are for bare tanks only
- Associated pumping equipment available upon request
- If ordered online, a $500 + GST provisional shipping charge is taken. This will be credited or refunded to your account once a competitive shipping quote is obtained. Any additional shipping costs must be paid prior to dispatch.