30,000 Litre Capacity Self Bunded Double Contained Fuel Storage Tank
The Grande30 is the middle of the range product in our larger capacity GRANDE tank range.
The GRANDE tank range incorporates double contained self bunded fuel storage to the rear of the tank with an isolated compartment unit at the front. This front compartment area is where pumps, meters and fuel management systems are housed and are the working element of the refuelling package.
The Grande Tank Range is certified to Australian Standards:
- AS1692 - Steel tanks for flammable and combustible liquids
- AS1940 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
Tanks also comply with ISO (International Standards Organisation) for weight and size on intermodal shipping containers and come complete with standard casting to accommodate the "twistlock" locking system. ISO standards also ensures the fast and easy movement of all Grande Tanks from from ship to rail to truck to site.
Tank Volume: 30,000 litres
Safe Fill Level: 28,750 litres
Tank Length: 6,058 cm
Tank Width: 2,438 cm
Tank Height: 2,895 cm
Tank Weight: 8,235 Kg
Standard Features and inclusions
- Designed to AS 1940
- Built to AS1692, CAT-3
- Steel self bunded double-wall construction. 6mm internal steel tank with 6mm external steel lining
- Sloping floor design for optimised fuel flow from the tank low point
- Dual 600mm manway access points for ease of inspection
- Up draft venting for tank
- Calibrated anodised dipstick
- Interstitial space monitoring point with anodized dip stick
- 6” sockets for installation of submersible pumps.
- 300 micron minimum white paint finish for increased durability
- Set of statutory signage
Incoming Fuel/Product Features
- 80nb tanker fill point.
- Fire safe flanged isolation ball valve and 3"camlock adaptor and cap
- Mechanical overfill protection valve.
- Internal pipe work.
- Electronic high level overfill alarm - hazardous rated with battery powered backup.
Standard Pump Bay Set-up and Features
- Pump Suction lines size – 50nb.
- anti-syphon foot valve & external priming point.
- Vented and bunded pump bay.
- Water and product drain valves.
- Internal access for hoses from pylon kits.
- Pylon kits with counter weights (optional).
- Lockable bund doors.
- Foldable access ladder to elevated work platform, designed & constructed to AS1657. Can be mounted on the front, left or right hand side.
- Front earth connection.
- All prices are for bare tanks only
- 25% deposit required upon order and balance required prior to dispatch
- Associated pumping equipment available upon request
PRICE ON APPLICATION - CONTACT US ON 1300 651 391