12V DC Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump.
The Alemlube 52002A is a 12V bi-pump kit complete with a automatic or manual shut-off nozzle designed for high volume transfer of diesel fuel from drum strorage or larger fuel storage containers. Powered by a heavy-duty self-priming vane pump, the kits come complete with a plastic telescopic down tube. The pump has 1"BSP porting and can deliver diesel fuel at rates of up to 50 litres per minute, dependent on nozzle set-up. The pumps incorporate a built-in bypass. 4 metres of delivery hose, nozzle holster and 2 metres of battery cable.
- Flow rates of up to 50 L/min (Manual Nozzle - 52002)
- Flow rates of up to 46 L/min (Automatic Nozzle - 52002A)
- 12V drive with manual or automatic nozzle
- 18 amps current draw
- Self priming drum pump with built in bypass
- Rotary vane type pump inclusive of fuel nozzle, holster
- 4.0m antistatic delivery hose
- 2.0m battery cable
- Duty cycle of 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off
- Dry prime of 2.0m
- Total lift capability of approximately 6.0m
- 3/4″ BSP (f) inlet thread
- 3/4″ BSP (f) outlet thread
- Suitable for diesel fuel transfer only